Thursday, July 9, 2009

Spa In & On

I dropped around this morning to find the electrician installing the spa pump. The bath had water in it as the plumbers had put it in yesterday to help set the bath on the bed of bricks & cement.
So after he tested it I had a go for the photo & it worked. This was Grandma's baby, she wanted it so when she stayed she could have a spa...... The head rest arrived as well but I have it with me so that it doesn't get lost. Hopefully I won't lose it......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

E+R said...

ohhhhh me love it... can we come and stay too? ;-)

It's all looking fantastic!

danma said...

Thanks we are really happy with it all, can't wait now I am busting to get in. Have started packing, that's a awful job.

What time would you like breakfast????

E+R said...

Can I have the spa bath at night or in the morning...

B'fast... I can just imagine the yummy things you are going to cook now in your wonderful new kitchen and more after watching Master Chef!

Have you really started packing? You are just soooo organised! haha, I wouldn't be able to wait either, your place just looks soooo good and inviting!