Sunday, July 12, 2009

Inside the Pantry...

The shelves have been ordered so I will certainly put all that space to good use. I have boxes all over the floor in the dining room here, most of them are marked "Cookbooks / Kitchen" I have a cookbook addiction, there I have said it. That's the first step to rehabilitation isn't it, Hello my name is Danma and I am a cookbook alcoholic.
Wish me luck everyone, I did put 1 in the pile for the school fete so I am getting there only 999 to go.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

E+R said...

hahahha, you are on the road to recovery Danma! or... maybe not since you'll have enough space in there to buy a few more cookbooks!

danma said...

I have so many in storage I have forgotten what they are. It will be fun going through them all, I don't think I have missed any of them it just gave me an excuse to buy more....