Sunday, July 5, 2009

Grout Issues....

We went over yet again this afternoon to see if the tilers had grouted the en-suite tiles. This is the tile that we decided last night to grout in white. We saw some photo's last night of the darker grout & decided to grout our grey tiles with the white grout.
well when we got there they hadn't grouted but were going to start so I asked them to put some white on a piece of tile so that I could have a look, both my husband & I thought that it would be too much on the column, so a quick call to a friend & she came over to give her opinion.
The white seems to change the look of the tile & the 3 of us decided that it would look better with a darker grout.
Off to Bunnings we go, we get 3/4 of the way there & I realise that none of us have any money on us, so back home we go to get my bag that has everyone's wallets in it.
Talk about the run around, the tilers were waiting for us to get back with the grout &
the line that I pick (thinking it was the shortest) had a guy complaining about some crappy tiles that he was buying & he was charged $3.00 instead of $2.00. Then he decided that he didn't want the tiles....
Anyway what do you think??????Did we make the right decision or will I regret this one........

If it is the wrong decision all my blog friends can come over with a toothpick (I will supply this of course) & we will get that grout out............

No comments: