Wednesday, August 5, 2009

For all the fellow Wisdom builders

There has been some talk about a gap around the window frames of their houses. It did happen to us as well but this is how it has been fixed & unless you knew it was there I am sure that you wouldn't notice it. The window that it concerns is the one on the right of the pic, now to the right of that window the aluminium strip is wider than on the other sides of the windows. Trust me you will not notice it at all, in the Impression it is the WIR window.
Notice the beautiful sheet curtains that we have, my husband made them, we will be taking orders very soon so if anyone is interested you to could have the same look!!!!!!

All the blinds are due to be installed on Monday, it will be good to have them in......
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

F+S said...

Thanks for posting that. I looked at the photo before I read the caption and I couldn't find the gap! Good to know ;)

danma said...

No problems, I am sure that even if you are looking at it you would not notice it. As I took the photo I had to check that I had the right window.

E+R said...

Thanks Danma! not sure that would fix our gap though, as your gap was sideways and ours is from front to back if you know what I mean.... I'll see what F comes back with I guess! thanks for posting the pic!

Sammy said...

Hi Danma, Did you get the fly screen doors on your stacker doors? If you did when you have time can you post a photo of them? I am in two minds to get them or not but noone at wisdom has a photograph to show me what they are like. thanks Nat