Monday, August 10, 2009

And from the top...

It's still the same story, it looks much better here than in the photo. I will try again to see if I can get some sort of a better pic for you, in the night the wires all reflect off the ceiling & they look like a wire sculpture on the ceiling.

The blinds went in today & one side of the fence, the other side will be done tomorrow. The blinds need some adjustment so Glen will be back over tomorrow to fix the ones that are not working properly. Will take some pics in the morning. Have got lots happening tomorrow, deliveries coming, clothesline going in & some of the Mum's from School coming for a look.....

Our youngest son's indoor cricket team got knocked out last week so they are not in the Grand Final on Friday but we are still having the sausage sizzle this Friday for them. I haven't been into School for the last 2 weeks as there has been way to much going on, so I am not sure how many kids we will get. They also have their Athletics Carnival on Friday so hopefully they will all be really tired & go home early!!!!

The Media room got it's first screening on Saturday night, the eldest son & his mate watched a DVD along with my husband. The chips & drinks all went in with them & they did come out a few times for refills but it was a big success.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you have so much activity at your place. I'm just so frustrated because I can't get everything done on the 1 day I have off from work. Still soooo much to finalise & it's taking forever!!!! Well done to you for pulling it all together.

hermyleen said...

your house looks great, I can't believe how quickly your build has taken; you sound very pleased with how everything has turned out, well done. Congrats. Can't wait to see move updates

E+R said...

I really don't know where you get the energy to do it all! you are supermum! superbuilder! and super decorator now!!!

danma said...

Thanks guys, we are really lucky that we work for ourselves as we just take off & do things when we want. That has been a huge advantage in our build because I was only a phone call away if there was any kind of problem.
It has come together very quickly, but that is good for me cause I am so very impatient.