You won't believe it, but when I got home this afternoon with the kids there was a letter from the Real Estate & we have been EVICTED........ We have until the 17th August to be out of this house. I rang my husband & told him the news & then rang the builder. I have told them that we need to be in for that date & they have said it will be close but we can't have close we have to be out & I need a definite. So I am waiting for a call from our SS as to a handover date, no pressure there...I called the Real Estate & told them of our situation & they said that the owner wants to move back in.
Well we could become squatters then they could take us to the tribunal & that would take a couple of weeks & that could be enough time for the house to be ready......... Don't really want to go down that track, or maybe we could move into The Ponds display home to see if we like it......
I had been worried about telling them we were moving out, what do I say??? well don't have to worry about that anymore, do I!!!!!
So didn't really need this right now, but lets get on with the build & keep everything moving along at the fastest pace possible.
Have a great weekend everyone, will pop over & take some more photo's for all the photoaholics (I know that's not a word, so don't go off at me!!!!).