Monday, June 15, 2009

Front Doors

The front doors are on, but not for long these are not the right doors, as soon as I saw them I thought that they were wrong. I spoke to the carpenter & as I had some grocery shopping to do I wasn't going back to work for an hour or so. All my house stuff is filed at work so I couldn't check it. My Dad had arrived over there to have a bit of a look & he liked the doors, I took a quick photo & then checked what we should have had but they weren't the same. A quick call to Wisdom & they sorted it out straight away, my fantastic customer service person was back on the phone to tell me the wrong doors were delivered to site & they were going to send the right doors to site & get them changed. So stay tuned for the next door installment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: