Sunday, July 11, 2010

Check out my red plaster

This is the fold out sofa on the other side of the library, and yes it houses only a quarter of my cookbooks, and yes I have a cookbook addiction........is there a cookbooks anonymous????....do I love all of them well no but I just don't have the heart to send them on their merry way....

Anyway back to the story, it's all about the boy, he has his nice red cast on but we will be back at the doctors tomorrow because it is rubbing on his thumb so not sure if they can fix it or if the will have to put another one on.

It has this special foam stuff inside it & that is what makes it waterproof, it seems that the foam stuff has come away from the plaster around his thumb & it is rubbing on him.

Lucky its school holidays..........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diary of a Complicated Woman said...

You mean shelves and shelves full of cookbooks isnt normal?????????

danma said...

Hahaha to us it is, but I have so so many I could feed the world if I cooked all the recipes......