Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Easy care fish.....

I just love to shop, but only certain kinds of shopping, one is anything for the house & the other is fresh food shopping, you know the kind when you go to a farmers market & find all the yummy things that are just waiting for you to take them home.

Well I am a lucky duck ( my husband doesn't think so), as I am able to access certain things wholesale, so what that means is that I can change things often.

Well it goes something like this, we walk in I see something that I like & I then decide I need it for that spot I have been looking for ages to fill, it's just "perfect" I say, but then the next time I go I see something else that is also "perfect" so the problem then becomes where do I put all these "perfect"things????

We went a few weeks ago & found heaps of those "perfect" things but last week we went again & I had seen the fish the week before but didn't take too much notice of them until that "perfect" flash went through my brain......

What about for in front of the fish painting, I thought will that work? who knows, if it doesn't maybe they could sit in the garden near the bowl that has water in it waiting for the frogs to jump in & lay there eggs so we can have a bunch of tadpoles....but as yet they haven't liked the bowl that is there especially for them......oh well....

Anyway back to the fish I put them on their table & I quite liked them, the kids liked them & my husband went "oh, nice" (man of very few words, I make up for him, in that area).

So do they fit there or is there another "perfect" something out there just waiting to knock the fish off???? only time will tell...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: